Monday, September 1, 2008

Will's Interview with Hayden Panetierre

It was really fun that my seats at Invesco field were right in front of Anne Hathaway, Susan Sarandon, Josh Lucas, Tim Daly and other celebrities I met in Denver. But I was so excited when I turned around and saw Hayden Panetierre sitting there, too! She is really pretty. But when I interviewed her, I found out that she is smart and very involved in political issues that are important to me, too.

First, she is involved with The Whaleman Foundation, a group that tries to save whales and dolphins from slaughter and loss of habitat. I want to be a marine biologist, so this issue is REALLY important to me.

Second, she's involved with a group called Declare Yourself that encourages people over the age of 18 to vote. Well, yeah, I'm sort of involved in THAT issue, too. So Hayden and I are soul mates, for sure. How about you?

Here's my interview with Hayden:

No comments: