Sunday, August 31, 2008

Interview with Zooey Deschanel

Yes! My interview with Zooey Deschanel is here! I'm a big fan of "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". I love the opening song "So Long and Thanks for All the Fish". So, anyway, when I saw Zooey Deschanel at the Denver Art Museum, I was SO going to interview her. She was really nice and had some good answers to my questions.

She talked about how important arts education is to school kids and how that issue is very important to her because she's an artist. She also had a great idea for a way that kids can get involved in the election. She said that you could do something like make jewelry and sell it (like her neice does) or have a bake sale or something, then donate the money to the campaign of someone who you think will support the issues that are important to you.

So, basically, she's nice, creative and talented. Oh, and she sings in a band, too. Anyway, here's my interview with her:


No comments: